Hi Folks,

Went from V4R1 to V4R5 this weekend (FINALLY) and we use the Robot Job
Scheduler to submit jobs to run.

Well certain jobs were bombing.

Here is the scenario. We have CL's that we wrote to submit programs
written by a 3rd part software vendor.

A sample CL LS309C:

0017.00              PGM
0018.00
0019.00              SBMJOB     CMD(CALL PGM(ARR7960) PARM('000' 'N' +
0020.00                           '00000000')) JOB(INV_DEAL) +
0021.00                           JOBD(HD1100PO/HDJPACK)
OUTPTY(4)            0022.00
0023.00              ENDPGM

REAL tricky, eh ?

The submitting job description had been me. This worked fine and it did
NOT have the libraries that the HDJPACK job description uses. Then we
upgrade and I get an error that it cannot find the program ARR7960.

So what I did was try having it submit from Robot with the HDJPACK job
description and then I got an error that it cannot find the CL LS309C
(the one above).

So I created an additional jobd description and called it HDJPACK_2 and
(placed it in one of our libraries) and lncluded the libraries that they
had in HDJPACK and then I added our program libraries and now everything
is fine...

My question is, what would have changed from V4R1 to V4R5 to cause this
type of behaviour ?

I have talked to Help Systems and we worked through some stuff but
nothing changed in there product.

Thanks !

Chuck