From: <MBW0201A@aol.com>
To: <midrange-l@midrange.com>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 01:17 PM
Subject: User profiles

We usually delete a user profile when an employee leaves. We are
saying an employee was fired on October 11 and she says she worked Oct
15 and 16th. User profile is deleted. Other than history log is there
anyway to tell when her last sign on or sign off was or when user
profile was deleted? Any other ideas on how to track down?