Ouch, Joe. You're gonna hurt someone using facts and statistics and all. Just
say, "Oh, yeah? Same to you buddy!"

--
Chris Rehm
javadisciple@earthlink.net

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart...
...Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other
commandment greater than these. Mark 12:30-31