I'm speculating.  I have no real knowledge of what you agree to do when you
buy a machine with a particular cfint rating.

If I were selling computers that way and I could afford the kind of lawyers
IBM can afford, I'd make sure I had a legal club to use on anyone who
disabled or altered the cfint setup without paying for the priviledge.  That
doesn't mean I think cfint is a good idea. <g>