Hi Phil,
okay , english is not my mothers tongue, I did not express it clearly :
I chose option 12 (host servers) to reinstall the product after I realized
that QGY  is the library that hosts all the ops navigator stuff - mgmt central
is just one of these ... but I need all the ops nav server running !
The install licpgm is stopping with some strange complaints, as said.
I deleted option 12 and re-installed it - same thing.
My media was used a several times for several systems - never had a
problem like this - this can not be the cause.
I even did a RCLSTG but no effect at all - no damaged objects or so
showed up in the process. All I get from here is *ERROR at the SS1
product - option 12.

Still helpless ..., Philipp