I beg to differ yet.  QBASE was never shipped on the  System/38.  You could
have always created it yourself.  There wasn't very much different about
work management from CPF R08M00 and OS/400 R01M00 (which was later renamed
V1R1M0) when they tried to @#$% us over with introducing the notion of
Versioning.

Of course, V2 was free.

V3R1M0 was very poorly adopted because of the fact that you had to pay for
it, performance was significantly worse that V2, and it was a bigger
disaster than...

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    "Reeve Fritchman"
                    <reeve@ltl400.com>        To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     RE: starting other
subsystems when STRSBS QCTL
                    drange.com

                    10/28/01 12:12 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

I beg to differ...QBASE existed on the System/38...