"Anybody know of other useful commands that show up with other OS/400
options?"

My favorite is WRKSYSACT that ships as part of 5769-PT1 Performance Tools.
It is _very_ useful if you are interested in the performance characteristics
of jobs/tasks/threads.  It can only be used by one person at a time (in
order to prevent the "WRKACTJOB syndrome" where 5 or more  people tank the
machine by all using WRKACTJOB at the same time).  The outfile option even
has some data that doesn't show up on the interactive screens.

Charly

Sanders Sauls for President!

For their next act, they'll no doubt be buying a firewall running under NT,
which makes about as much sense as building a prison out of meringue.  --
Tanuki

Charly Jones
253 851-9876
Gig Harbor Washington