Dan,

The IBM sales documentation for the 7208-222 and 7208-012 both list the
same part number for cleaning cartridges, 16G8467.  I don't have
anything in front of me and don't have either tape drive, but it would
seem that IBM suggests using the same cleaning cartridge for both
devices.

Andy Nolen-Parkhouse