Friends,

My understanding is that IBM is experiencing its greatest revenue growth
in services, not hardware or software.  It is also my understanding that
IBM is among the largest suppliers of Microsoft-related services in the
world.  While I may not be absolutely correct, I believe that there is
some truth there and that an IBM Sales Representative who is more
interested in revenue than customer service would recommend a Microsoft
solution if there was a good chance that IBM would get the services
contract.

I also believe that IBM management would thank them for their efforts.

Andy Nolen-Parkhouse