Jim,

I'm a little confused.  Has this configuration ever worked?  Do you have
both twinaxial and Ops Console device descriptions lying around?

Perhaps if you closed your current console, verified that QAUTOCFG is
set on, vary off and delete any suspect console device descriptions,
then reconnect the console and see if it creates itself.  Assuming that
you've upgraded from V4Rx, then the console characteristics may have
changed.

I would also verify that the most recent Client Access service packs are
installed.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse

> On Behalf Of Jim Langston
> Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 1:53 PM
> Subject: Console revisted
>
> V5R1 doesn't like me.
>
> I got the DST profile of QSECOFR set back to the default, and the Ops
> Console
> connects... and shows a black screen.  I tried a couple of times.
Okay,