Don't be afraid to ask the people in the Blue vests with TLC on the back
anything you want.  TLC is Tender Loving Care or in COMMON talk means Tactical
Liasons to Curriculum.  COMMON is known for it's acronyms.  1978....what took
you so long. <grin>   COMMON is one of the best events going.  Make sure you go
to the EXPO...you get lots of technical answers there.   Volunteer....it's what
COMMON is all about and you make life-long friendships in addition to getting
lots of technical support for the whole year thru.  If you have never seen Al
Barsa's "All you ever wanted to know about system values" do attend.  Watching
Al is worth a million...bring him a Coke, he'll love it.  But you will learn
alot too.  Have fun.

If you want a 1st Timer Assistant.....send email to Paul_Nelson@common.org and
he will attempt to match you up with an experienced COMMONer who can give you
some guidance while on site.    Please complete the session evaluation forms at
the end of each session.....your comments and suggestions really are heard by
the planners of COMMON.  They work hard to make it happen for you.....all of you
attendees.

Buck Calabro <Buck.Calabro@commsoft.net> on 10/15/2001 09:08:25 AM

Please respond to midrange-l@midrange.com