That's pretty good, David!  That's exactly what I have too.  WMP, WOP,
and also WLP, although that doesn't get used a whole lot.  My colleagues
use STRPDM which just boggles my mind; I never use that one.

Somewhat related, and brought up elsewhere in the thread, is the pain in
the a$$ that is "Maximum positional parameters".  I.e., WMP LIB ABC*
*FILE >>PF-SRC<< (not allowed).  So I created a duplicate of WRKOBJPDM
and called it SRCIN, and changed the parameter defaults to
OBJTYPE(*FILE) OBJATR('*src*').  So, SRCIN BALED brings up all the
source files in library BALED.  Also have the same thing to show all
save files in a library (SAVFIN).

Me, I love PDM, I wished I had it on all of our 400s.  But only on our
non-prod systems have it.  WOP would make my life so much easier on our
prod systems (I can't stand WRKOBJ), so in my spare time (!) I plan on
creating a WOP clone.

Once we get everything up to v5r1, I will give CODE/400 a shot.  Heard a
lot of good (and some bad) things about it.

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952