Al,

 RE: The %DB Capability. I belive this is specifically intended for DSD
boxes where the amount of CPU available for DB2 is limited much the same
as interactive. Thus it is possible to have the %CPU Used at 20 but %DB
Capability at 100.  Interestingly I have observed %DB capability greater
than %CPU Used on NON-DSD boxes although not over long periods.

 - Larry