Way cool!

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    "Bale, Dan"
                    <Dan.Bale@handleman       To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    .com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     RE: Which AS/400
models are not supported at V4R5 & V5R1?
                    drange.com

                    10/11/2001 04:11 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Rob, look for the option to "Change column" [drop box for column #] "to"
[drop box for option].  Specify a column you're not interested in (I
used #2) and select option "Final Release".  That should do it.

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952