Hi, Midrangers:

OK, I'll admit it's been a long time since I've needed this type of thing,
so maybe I'm rusty.   My current client does not allow FTP or  Folders to
their (V4R4) AS/400 systems, so I use file transfer from NS/Elite's ViewNow
product.

I downloaded a utility (CSV.EXE) from
http://homepage1.nifty.com/uzaemon/index.html#download, executed the
program.  This created a csv.savf file.  I then transferred that to an
AS/400 physical file (RCDLEN=528).  Transfer was done with no translation.

Now, when I try to run CPYTOSAVF, I receive errors (when trying to write to
SAVF).  Thing is, in debug mode there have been 70+ writes before it fails,
so I'm fairly certain there's no input file problem.  I'm certain something
basic I'm doing is wrong.  I'd appreciate guidance.  Failing that, if any
have the source that's contained in that site and would be willing to
e-mail it, that'd be fantastic!

Thanks so much,
Dennis Lovelady
Accenture