Hello Dan,

that was my recommendation, and Neil is right, TCPIP print emulation
is one of the things you get with v3r2 cawin.
My experience with cawin v3r1m...something was the lack of stability,
especially on NT4, this had been solved with v3r2 in combination with
one of the newer service packs (SF65353 is the latest).
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/clientaccess/casp.htm

Besides the fact, that you get a more stable platform, you will not get
much more if you are still using SNA connections.
Personally, I don't use SNA anymore when doing remote service at my
customers systems, I use RAS Dial in through NT Servers and
ISDN callback lines and pure TCP/IP, this works even with V3R2 systems.
I don't want to look back at those version before, we had a lot of trouble
with v3r1m2 and m3 on NT4 and even Win95 systems, loaded service
packs again and  again and still had problems here and there (especially
with data transfer).
For the absolute quick access method I use the Mocha TN5250 client
www.mochasoft.dk  (Shareware) I think it is at $39 and gives you a
configurable 5250 Emulation, fits on a floppy in size (no megabytes
and megabytes of space needed on the pc)

If need more info, just ask ... :-)

Regards from Germany, Philipp Rusch