From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Pat Barber
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 11:25 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: IPDS printing

This could be very interesting... What does a printer with IPDS feature
code
do with a printer stream that is NOT IPDS ??? I have to admit I have
never seen that tried.... IPDS is "normally" a twinax feature code, so
what does the instruction manual say about using the IPDS functions on
a ethernet adapter ?? How much memory can you add to that printer ???