Hi,

This looks good, but unfortunately doesn't work.
Somewhere I heard about user-defined functions. I was wondering if
somebody has some instructions on programming (rpg)/registering/using
them. That's if it is possible to do it with qmquery....

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Oertli   <oertlim@s054.aone.net.au>