On 12 Sep 2001, at 12:49, Basit Khan wrote:

Hello Basit

> I have tried STRHOSTSVR and added relational database entry but still
> no result.

It seems now that your problem is not a network or connectivity
one.

You say that it came after a move of your datas. Perhaps, the
QADB* files are corrupted. They contains the database cross
references used by SQL. You could try to run a RCLSTG
SELECT(*DBXREF) command. But be careful, because this
command needs the restricted state of the machine and could be a
long running command.

> I have not tried CWBPING command - How would I do that?
>
> B Khan

Cordialement/Best regards
Marc Rauzier

Opinions I stated here are my own.