Oh well, I tried.  At this point, you'll just have to keep your fingers
crossed that IBM figures out how to correctly combine the concepts of SQL
and library lists.  This has always been a bit of a problem.  "Standard" SQL
has no concept of a library list - that's purely an IBM midrange database
concept.  More than one OS/400 SQL implementation has been plagued by
library list issues.

Joe