We've been using ZMOD FTP for several years with no problems at all.
We do numerous transfers to and from Unix, NT and Novell machines.  I
really like the straightforward CL commands it provides to do FTP
transfers.  I would definitely recommend it.

Terry Herrin
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Wilmington, NC