Re: Lokking for opinion with Trailblazer zmod ftp product

fixed

We've been using ZMOD FTP for several years with no problems at all.
We do numerous transfers to and from Unix, NT and Novell machines.  I
really like the straightforward CL commands it provides to do FTP
transfers.  I would definitely recommend it.

Terry Herrin
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Wilmington, NC