You bring up a point that I havn't been able to resolve yet... Personally I
do not have a pda yet, I was asked to code for the palm version... But if I
was to buy one for personal use I would lean towards the pocketpc...  But
since I work in the medical field, it seems all the doctors use palms, so
thats why I need to code a palm version...

but any how... I'm going to look at the different options suggested, and see
what I can come up with...

My guess would be to use a development system that supports both palm and
wince, so I only have to write the app once with just minor modifications
(if that's possible)

thanks...tim