I submitted that off to batch.  So far it generated 162 spool files. Files,
not pages.  And growing...  Your number will vary based on the number of
subsystem descriptions, etc, which you have.  This looks like the command.
Yes, I would definitely run these, and physically print the reports, prior
to replacing my OS from distribution media.

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    Pete Massiello
                    <pmassiello@os-solu       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    tions.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Re: Damaged objects
                    drange.com

                    09/07/2001 09:44 AM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Rob,

    Is the command you are thinking about PRTSYSINF.  Its a great
command for Documentation of your system.

    Pete Massiello

midrange-l@midrange.com

--
Pete Massiello