From: "Denis Robitaille" <DRobitaille@cascades.com>
To: <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 10:19 AM
Subject: Lokking for opinion with Trailblazer zmod ftp product

Hello all,

We are currently searchin fo a product to allow us to do batch FTP. We could
program our own but why if there are good product out there atr a reasonable
price. One of my collegue is starting to evaluete the TrailBlaser zmod ftp
client product.

Does anyone have experience or opinion to share on this or other similar
product?

Thanks in advance.

Denis Robitaille
Directeur services techniques