I actually thought I'd screwed up something when I got the 132 column debug
screen :).

It's an RPGLE program on V4R5M0 and it's STRDBG.

Yup, having a second session servicing the first pulls it up in 132 column.
I just figured there might be some way to have it display that way normally.

-Moe
Kevin R Mohondro                kmohondro@salepoint.com
Software Engineer                         (858)373-2012
SalePoint Corporate Retail Solutions      San Diego, CA