Now that I've checked, I have one too.  I've used the SQL Performance
Monitor through Ops Nav before but didn't get that message before.  In my
QAUGDBPMD2 are two records - QDBPM and the name I gave my performance
monitoring job.  I have a few others still listed in Ops Nav but they're not
in QAUGDBPMD2.

I figured out what is causing the error when I open a file using Ops Nav's
ISQL app.  (SQL5016 - Qualified object name QAUGDBPMD2 not valid.)  I have
the naming system set to System rather than SQL and apparently ISQL is
expecting an SQL systax and is instead getting a SYSTEM syntax.

Thanks for all the input.

Phil