Thanks

                    "Jim Franz"
                    <franz400@triad.rr.        To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    com>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: Webserver
training
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    24/08/01 11:57 AM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

> recommend training, available via the internet, using AS/400 as a
webserver?

PartnerWorld (either free or minimal chg)
http://www.as400.ibm.com/developer/education/index.html

iSeries Technology Center
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/service/itc/educ.htm

iSeries Technical Studio (FREE)