Neil,

    That does sound more like it.  Interesting is that all the other License products show up  except 999.  I will give rebuilding the PTF index a try next time I am there.

    Thanks

            Pete

neilp@dpslink.com wrote:
OF8F2F3A4D.D86046F6-ON85256AA8.0055F439@dpslink.com">
More likely the PTF index has somehow been destroyed.
Try this (in a restricted state):
DLTF FILE(QUSRSYS/QAPZPTF4)
DLTF FILE(QUSRSYS/QAPZPTF3)
DLTF FILE(QUSRSYS/QAPZPTF2)