Likely  flaky CDs or  "funky " code

At 08:19 PM 08/10/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Maybe it contains some code they don't want out there - like broken
activation code checking or something.    ;-)

...Neil

Glenn Birnbaum <gbirnba@rei.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2001/08/10 18:36
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     "'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'" <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: V5R1 bad media

I also received the same from IBM, but I had already loaded V5R1 from the
original CD's with no problem.  I'm replacing the original CD anyway, but
wonder why they want the bad CD's back, why not just ask us to destroy it?

Glenn
gbirnba@rei.com