  • Subject: RE: Midrange expertise on non-midrange stuff
  • From: "Phil" <sublime78ska@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:45:52 -0400

Many of the other lists don't get a lot of traffic.  But when someone posts
a question, they get answers so people are listening it's just that there
aren't a lot of questions.

I don't care too much one way or the other but I'm still leaning more toward
a windows for midrange'ers list.  Or a redefinition of an existing list.
I'd really like to see a VARPG list, or a client/server list which could
include VARPG, VB, Swing etc.

Phil