  • Subject: RE: The demise of Midrange Computing - Is AS/400 is dead ?
  • From: barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:26:01 -0400

If they advertised it, they would sell more!

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    "Prowak, Dave"

                    <DProwak@ci.syracus        To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

                    e.ny.us>                   cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: The demise of
Midrange Computing - Is AS/400 is dead ?
                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    07/31/01 11:48 AM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

> IBM keeps it a secret to minimize their tax liability.
Huh?  Care to explain?