  • Subject: Re: Midrange Computing is liquidating.
  • From: "Chris Rehm" <javadisciple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:59:19 -0700

It is interesting to note that with all the times I've seen IBM's actions
referred to as "stupid" or "foolish" they are making money in a market that
seems to be taking its toll.

Chris Rehm
javadisciple@earthlink.net
If you believe that the best technology wins the
marketplace, you haven't been paying attention.