  • Subject: RE: Midrange Computing Closed
  • From: "Phil" <sublime78ska@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:59:06 -0400

The monday morning update was the best thing about midrange computing, at
least in recent years.  Problem for MC is that it was free.

I don't know that their demise has anything to do with the as/400 market.
Instead I think it has to do with the massive amount of information
available from many sources.

Phil