  • Subject: RE: weird problems w/ Q7FSJOB job (TCPIP File Server on V3R7)
  • From: "Andy Nolen-Parkhouse" <aparkhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 07:06:21 -0400

From the description you give Dan, it looks as though the internal cross
reference which maintains the directory structure of your Document
Library Objects became unusable due to a damaged object.  The message
indicated that no recovery is necessary because the system would rebuild
the required object.  That is what it is doing in your second message.
I hope that it is done by now, but it is very possible that you did not
have access to your folders during the rebuild.

Andy