Hello,

currently, we have no need to secure spoolfiles against unauthorized usage
(we had some secured outq's when payroll was
on our AS/400 - but that's been outsourced to SAP).

Our users just get confused with all their joblogs cluttering up their
*normal* spoolfiles. So I'll give them the wrksplf with
assistance level *basic and see if they like it...

But another joblog question: We have several job descriptions with error
logging turned on, but we don't always get a joblog.
Is there some kind of error flag that controls when a joblog is created? We
have a self-written menu system installed, that
every now and then reports a problem in an application, but I can't find a
joblog?

Thanks,

Oliver