  • Subject: RE: MS Breakup. was XP Windows all broken
  • From: "John Taylor" <jtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:27:44 -0600

Chris,

Very well done! This is exactly what I'm talking about. These restrictions
are broad in scope, and should be very effective if put into practice. In
fact, I think the most important parts of the judgement start in paragraph
3.

Now, I hope you Yank's will let your members of Congress know in no
uncertain terms that you wish to see it carried through.

John Taylor

p.s. - Think of how much bandwith we could have saved if someone posted this
link earlier. But then again, most of the entertainment value in these
threads is the very process of arguing with you. ;-)