  • Subject: RE: RE: Elvis Has Left the Building
  • From: "jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:22:40 -0400

Glen,

Thank you for your interest.  IMHO, this is now in the hands of the Freedom Council.  It was just a suggestion which they may see the wisdom of or they may not.

I would now like to take the opportunity to take my own suggestion:

 I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO THE iSERIES NATION (tm) AND BACK ANY AND ALL DECISIONS OF THE FREEDOM COUNCIL.

If I'd thought about it a hair more yesterday, I would have done it then...;-)

Again, thanks for your reply...!!

jJt