  • Subject: Re: FW: FTP RCMD Date Weirdness
  • From: Neil Palmer <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:57:05 -0400

Probably using job date.  FTP session starts before midnight, at midnight
job date doesn't change.  Job probably ended & restarted in the early
hours of the morning for backup - gets new days job date then from system
date.

...Neil

"Condon, Mike, /m1c" <m1c@ingersoll-imc.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com