  • Subject: RE: Disk Failure
  • From: David Breisacher <DBreisacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:38:49 -0700

JT -

You are welcome.

Regards,

David Breisacher
BCC Technologies, Inc.

Contact Information
15331 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618 - USA
949.453.7600 x 37 - Phone
949.510.3283 - Mobile
949.453.7601 - Fax
http://www.bcctech.com
dbreisacher@bcctech.com

-----Original Message-----
From: jt [mailto:jt@ee.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 7:49 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

Mr. Breisacher,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do all this research, and report
your findings to the Community.  It is very nice to see an iCitizen take an
activist role.  I haven't had any problems with my disk drives (knock
head...;-) but wanted to acknowledge your efforts anyway.

BTW, I didn't know if the "Importance High" setting was your preference, or
was just left because it was the default.  If you (or your sys-admin) wanted
to change your setting follow these menus:  Tools>Options (Alt+T then O) and
then press these buttons: [E-mail Options...] then [Advanced E-mail
Options...].  There is a drop-down box about half-way down that allows you
to change the default importance level.  (This is for Outlook 2000, but
others should be similar).

Again, thanks for trying to be a good iCitizen and an activist.  The iNation
can always use a few more of those.

jt

To quote Neil, the first day he heard of the iNation (4/23/01):
"Ask not what your iNation can do for you, ask what you can do for your
iNation !"