  • Subject: FW: errmsgid keyword--unexpected results
  • From: Joel Fritz <JFritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:50:58 -0700

Thanks to Charlie and Simon.

Looks like the work around that did it for me was to put a write in the
procedure that sets on the error indicator.

The other thing I'm curious about is documentation.  I spent a fair amount
of time looking at both the DDS manual and the Display Programming manual.
Is this covered in the parts related to PUTOVR et. al.?  I didn't think to
look there.