  • Subject: Re: Re: Hypothetical
  • From: Glenn Ericson <Glenn-Ericson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 14:00:13 -0400

Erik
your right  and the thought is about as refreshing as dealing  with a used car salesman or taking my new car back, again, and again for warranty service.
[ Thank goodness for the Lemon laws.] As for the  US Gov't- that is something you comply with no matter what the outcome.

My choice I could be to leave ... no  more  support no more product  no more customers trust in the corporation or enitity.  400 goes away, the customers and citizens of
iNation is stone cold dead as the revenue the once 400 customers brought to the IBM &  BP Tables.

At 04:11 PM 07/04/2001 +0000, Erik Mitsch wrote:

I need to get my digs in where I can here...

On Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:20:43 -0400, Glenn Ericson <Glenn-
Ericson@att.net> wrote :
> Who just leaves 100s of thousands of  customer abandoned?

A good guess would be Microsoft customer service every single day of
the week. :)

And don't forget the US Government.  Happy 4th, all! :)

- Erik
http://www.baron-inc.net