iNation privleges offer

  • Subject: iNation privleges offer
  • From: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 00:41:23 -0400

fixed

if your looking for a way to convince your boss the iSeries has a
future, check out the offer under Privleges called "Does It Have
to Be This Hard...What If?. It's a cd presentation, that talks about
Supply Chain Management, the web, Sun, HP, Windows failings,
and how the iSeries is the right server. I know it's not free-get over it.
The presentation, over an hour, is very interesting, and makes a
great case for the iSeries.  I ordered only a few days ago and
received today. Very well done.
<spread the word>
jim