  • Subject: RE: 3570 c12 tape drive question
  • From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:30:06 -0500

Yes, and until a few months ago, I, too, would have extolled the virtues of
the 3570.  They've cleaned the grabbers a few times to no avail.
In fact, I had to cut my memo short last time because the CE arrived,
again.  As he walked into the computer room several coworkers offered to
chip in for a cot for him.  He countered by offering to drive to wherever
the 3581's were and picking them up.

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    "Haase, Justin C."

                    <Justin.Haase@Kingl        To:
"'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'" <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
                    and.com>                   cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: 3570 c12 tape
drive question
                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    06/22/2001 10:50 AM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

We have 6 3570s.  They're great, except we have to keep cleaning those
grabbers.  What a pain!  Very good reliability on our systems.  My .02

jch