  • Subject: Re: Locked out
  • From: Neil Palmer <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:35:33 -0500

Manual IPL, , Take option to Perform an IPL, when signon screen (with
date/time etc.) appears take a 'Y' to Change system at IPL ( or similar
wording) and go and change system value for controlling subsystem to QCTL.
 Complete IPL, signon and change QBASE routing entry, then change system
value for QCTLSBSD back to QBASE and do a normal IPL.

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   OS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     IBM iSeries  The Ultimate Business Server

"Leif Svalgaard" <leif@leif.org>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com