  • Subject: Interactive Performance after V4R3 to V4R5 upgrade
  • From: Evan Harris <spanner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:15:08 +1200

Hi Guys

I have a customer running a model 720 who upgraded from V4R3 to V4R5 and is
now experiencing problems with interactive capacity limits.

They have since applied the database group PTF's and latest Cume  without
any luck solving the problem.

Their question is why would this suddenly change merely by a release
upgrade and have asked me to provide either suggestions or a solution as
they do not want to go down the hardware upgrade road - especially since
they just can't see why there would be such a dramatic change.

Has anyone else experienced this problem or can anyone else shed any light
on why the interactive capacity which was OK before upgrading ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

regards
Evan Harris