  • Subject: Re: CL and startup question
  • From: Neil Palmer <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:36:35 -0400

Well, you had the comment right.
Don't you mean:

NEW
NEW                  /* START QUSRWRK SBS    */
NEW
NEW                                               QSYS/STRSBS
SBSD(QUSRWRK)
NEW                                              MONMSG     MSGID(CPF0000)

The STRSBS QSERVER should be higher up in the program, after the STRSBS
QSERVER.

Also, if you are at V4R2 or higher you can remove the STRHOSTSVR
SERVER(*ALL) as that is now done automatically when STRTCP is run.

...Neil

"Draper, Dale" <dale.draper@seu.sega.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
2001/06/11 11:44