  • Subject: Re: iNation Web Site (Was RE: RE: Introduction...)
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:17:34 -0400

Sounds to me like David has a volunteer to work with midrange.com's iNation mailing list & web pages

Does it sound like that to the rest of you?

_______________________
Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com
_______________________

"Erik Mitsch" <baron@baron-inc.net>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

06/01/2001 08:27 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L

        To:        MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
        cc:
        Subject:        iNation Web Site (Was RE: RE: Introduction...)

Mike (and everyone),

> So is there a website that the community needs to help attract more
> people?

Right now, the only "official" iNation website is the one posted up
on IBM's site.  There really isn't, currently, an independant iNation
website, though I've heard rumor that there are some in the works...
I'm sure that the people on this list will be some of the first to
know what happens when it does...

IBM's iSeries Nation website, for those who haven't seen it yet:
http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/nation/

If anyone develops anything else, particularly for the iNation, I
know at least I would like to hear about it, so please send it along!

Erik
http://www.baron-inc.net