  • Subject: Re: Some C+ help needed for an RPG guy
  • From: "Alexei Pytel" <pytel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:42:56 -0500

".h" in  #include "sha.h" is the file name.
Compiler will search for member "SHA" in a file H.
Create H file or change #include "sha.h" to #include "sha.QCPPSRC"

    Alexei Pytel

                    "Westdorp, Tom"

                    <Tom.Westdorp@StationCa       To:
MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
                    sinos.com>                    cc:

                    Sent by:                      Subject:     Some C+ help
needed for an RPG guy
                    owner-midrange-l@midran

                    ge.com

                    05/31/2001 04:04 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

I've got two C++ source members provided by a vendor to digest a PIN# using
the NIST's secure hash algorithm.  sha.h and sha_func

I've placed the two source members in QCPPSRC in my library.  We're running
v5r1 so we have the C stuff.

Using the command: CRTBNDC PGM(TJWCUSTSRC/SHA_FUNC)
        SRCFILE(TJWCUSTSRC/QCPPSRC)
        TEXT('Digest PIN#')
        OUTPUT(*PRINT)
        OPTION(*EXPMAC *SHOWINC *NOLOGMSG)
        CHECKOUT(*PARM)
        DBGVIEW(*ALL)
        FLAG(30)
        MSGLMT(10)

It won't find the sha.h file specified in the line: #include "sha.h"

Can any of the C++ coders tell me what I'm missing?  I did try inlcuding
the
lib/file/ in the double quotes which caused things to blow with the MCH3601
in QC2UTIL1.

Thanks!
MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com