Dale if there are 5- 7 servers  currently,  by  your numbers, you  blew $20K easy, not counting the software & support

At 01:22 PM 05/30/2001 -0700, Draper, Dale wrote:
Sounds overpriced to me, but you'd have to look at the specs and the
requirements you gave. How many processors? Sound like a very high end fully
mirrored configuration, probably Compaq. It's possible to purchase a low end
Raided server for 3-4K  so there's lot's of in between.
And if you must, go ahead and go with 2000 not NT.