  • Subject: Re: V3R1 QUSRTOOL, *PRDLOD
  • From: "Henrik Krebs" <hkrebs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 11:09:10 +0200

Al:
I think wee all know by now that the 'new' TAA is better, that you
will happily sell it to any that want to buy it etc.

Pls decrease the marketing fire. All what the guy wanted was to carry
the old version along. With all it's problems it's still usefull. For
example: My greatest freeware success DLTOLDSPLF (worth 1/1000 of the
new
TAA Productivity Tools, costing less than 1/1000) is now - beeing 1
1/2 year into the new millennium - no longer needed to solve the Y2K
problem in the old V3R1 DLTOLDSPLF. The old command works just fine
again.

Marty:
Yes, you can place the source-files anywhere. Just remember that some
of the commands require that the PRODUCT LIBRARY is still the old
TAATOOL.

Henrik
http://hkrebs.dk